Read our Client testimonials
- You serviced my Sit-and-Ride lawnmower in March this year and I have to write and tell you how pleased I am with the job you have done.In particular that you made a repair to the grass collection system, instead of replacing the part, as you researched the cost and the repair was the cheaper option.I have used the mower for months since then and I am very pleased with the cut, the grass collection and the fact that it starts first time.
Mr 'B' , West Hill (by letter)
- I would just like to write a note and thank you for your excellent attention given to my STIGA Motor Mower.The machine came back looking as good as new and also performs to that same standard.Cogratulations on running such an efficient service for your customers, i am sure that it is greatly appreciated by all.
Mr 'S', West Hill (by letter)
- Early this year you serviced my two lawnmowers, and I wanted to tell you how pleased I am with the results. Both engines have been running smoothly, and the cylinder mower in particular has been transformed, it never before cut like it did after your servicng, even when new in 2001. Thank you very much for your competant work
Mr Armstrong, Sidmouth (by letter)
- Barrie serviced my hedge trimmer this week and it's now so much better. It seems to actually cut things without me having to slash at them. In the winter, I'm having all my equipment serviced and sharpened by Garden Kit in Colaton Raleigh. Can't speak highly enough of this company.
Mr Williams (copied from our facebook page)
- Great place to get all your garden power tools and accessorie
s. Superb follow-up advice and after sales servicing at reasonable prices.
Mr Williams, Exmouth (copied from our facebook page)
- Excellent service and super postage on parts. a great company and a very high knowledge of machines.
Mr Flowerdew, Dover (copied from our facebook page)
- Got to know of Garden Kit through several recommendations & decided to use them when my chain saw decided to break down. Apart from the saw repair being fast, very efficient & reasonable (it has genuinely never run so well) it was the knowledge of the owners & staff and their willingness to help & give advice that bowled me over. I've been back several times for bits & bobs and always very impressed with how very helpful they are & willing to impart their knowledge. I know for certain after recently buying a piece of equipment from them I am far more competent & confident in the use of it after their advice & help. One of the main reasons for buying from them is that all servicing & repair is also carried out in house, so it really is a one stop solution for Garden Kit.
Bruce from Sidmouth , September 17, 2016 (copied from review in "our local expert")
- I've been a professional gardener for the last 3 years and Garden Kit have been a key part of our success. They are a family firm with a deep, specialist knowledge of garden equipment and how best to use it. They supply high quality tools tailored to an individual's specific requirements and they provide superb after sales support. The equipment they supply is very good value for money. I've used their hedgetrimmers, strimmer, blower and shredder solidly for the last 3 years in a professional capacity and they are still as good as the day I bought them. It's a pleasure to visit Garden Kit and I always come away with more knowledge and confidence. I can't recommend them highly enough - they have a "can-do" approach to life and they are just the best. Thanks for helping us to set up and run a successful garden maintenance business!
- Barrie and Lyn are always a pleasure to deal with. Gardenkit is a professional business that always deals with any tool problems efficiently and quickly. Barrie has a great technical knowledge of machinery and is always happy to explain where he found the fault and how to avoid it in the future. I will certainly continue to use them in the future
Paddy from Exeter, February 2017 (copied from a review in "our local expert")
- Barrie did a wonderful job to repair and restore my 20 year old Husqvarna ride on mower. He had to make hand make several of the components as they were not available due to the age of the lawnmoer. It was returned to me in a very clean and tidy state. There was a problem when I first used it but Barrie was quickly on the scene to diagnose and deal with the issue. The lawn mower is now operating very efficiently and will hopefully last a very long time under the care of Garden Kit. Very impressive service.
Nova Fisher, Woodbury August 27th 2017, (copied from a review in "our local expert"
- Brilliant service. Barrie went out of his way to prove the Stiga a couple of months ago I bought was first class. Their servicing is the best as I have experienced with my mower and my neighbour found with his strimmer. Best of advice as well.
Mike Wheeler, Exmouth, December 2017 (copied from a review on our Facebook page)